Please Note that we have SUSPENDED All Bike Rental Services through July 2021
Our 2021 Spring Pandemic Sidewalk Service Hours are:
Mondays -- 10am to 4pm
Tuesdays -- CLOSED
Wednesdays -- CLOSED
Thursdays -- CLOSED
Fridays -- 10am to 4pm
Saturdays -- 10am to 4pm
Sundays -- 10am to 4pm - (Closed Easter Sunday, April 4th)
General Holiday Hours:
- 10am to 5pm for Monday, Thursday or Friday Holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc)
- We are always CLOSED for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
PARKING in DOWNTOWN FRENCHTOWN
The Cycle Corner (as most in-town retailers) has no on-site parking. HOWEVER:
Frenchtown has the most FREE, ON-STREET PARKING available of all the local river towns.
Please Note: There is an enforced, 2-hour limit to the street parking.
Longer-term Free Parking can be found in three places:
- There is a municipal lot next to the Citgo Gas Station located at the corner of Routes 12 and 513.
- 53 Car Slots, 15 Motorcycle Slots and 3 Handicapped Slots are now available within the newly paved and renovated Parking area on River Road. This lot can be found between the Delaware River and the Bridge Cafe, across the street from the Frenchtown Inn (just before the bridge to PA).
- There are approximately 10 spaces along Front Street, just past the Bridge Cafe and the spaces reserved for their patrons.
MAPS & DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Find us in scenic Frenchtown's 'Historic District'. At the corner of Bridge Street and Trenton Avenue (Rt. 29). Across the street from Don Schaibel's Barber Shop.
Click on map above for additional views or driving directions